Shipping & Delivery
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50
Things to know...
- We ship with Royal Mail on smaller items and use Parcelforce and My Hermes on the heavier bits.
- We despatch all orders received within 2 business days.
- Standard delivery in the UK is Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For on smaller items and for the larger we send Parcelforce 48 or My Hermes standard.
- You will be notified via email once your parcel has been dispatched and all tracking will be updated.
Delivery charges are as follows:
Saver - 2nd Class (2-3 working days) Standard on orders under £20 - £2.95
Standard - 1st Class Signed For (1 working day) delivery on orders up to £50 - £4.45
FREE delivery (1-2 working days) on orders over £50
Special Delivery Next day - £15.00
Standard European delivery - £15
Delivery times should be used as an estimated guide and begin from the date of dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for delays once your parcel has been dispatched. We cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance for international orders. International orders can take between 3-10 days depending on the country.
The really important stuff...
- International orders require a signature upon receipt so please ensure that someone will be there to sign for your parcel.
- We need a telephone number for all international orders and we are unable to ship without it.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Please be aware that delivery times only apply once your payment has been authorised.
Taxes and Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shopping destination. Local VAT may apply outside of the United Kingdom.